Audio Precision System One for sale - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 11th April 2007, 10:57 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Audio Precision System One for sale

Audio Precision System One

I have for sale an Audio Precision System One which runs in the analog domain. I used this one up to about three years ago and it worked fine. It comes with the complete service manual, AP PCI computer interface card with interconnecting cable. The APWIN software to run it and other test programs can be downloaded from the Audio Precision web site. I also have copies.

I always buy a service manual for the equipment I own and recall that the service manual cost about $275.00 and the interface card was around $200.00.

Best offer over $2300.00, Payment via Paypal accepted.

Nice machine for anyone who wants to make accurate analog audio measurements, the unit has XLR input and output connections and has two input and two output channels.

I will be putting on EBAY next week if no one here wants it. It will take a lot of guess work out of your audio measurements.

Email me at johannes@audioamps.com
Old 2nd June 2007, 09:42 PM   #2
Electrons are yellow and more is better!
diyAudio Member

How did it go?

What has happened to your website? It has been down quite a while now.
Old 3rd June 2007, 12:28 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Default www.audioamps.com Website

P.A.,

I have decited to get out of audio of a while and have shut down the server in our office. So I parked the domain untill I decide what to do with it. I still have lots of test equipment that I can use but for now I will concentrate as a freelancer on computer programming for remote control and automation.

Also the Audio Precision System 1 I had for sale has been sold.

JPF
Old 3rd November 2008, 08:22 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Default Audio Precision System One

My Audio Precision System 1 has been sold.

I have reactivated my old web site www.audioamps.com is case anyone needs some information on the past projects and information available there.

Hide this!Advertise here!