• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Media Storage Server

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is a dedicated medial storage server / computer.

The main OS XP-Pro is on an 80GB hard drive with 2 partitions for easily restoring the system incase of coruption.

The storage drives consist of 2 250GB drives on removable trays.
They are configured into a RAID 1 Mirrored Set. This gives you apoimately enough storage for 750CD's in Apple Lossless format. The RAID function protects your data from drive failure

Memory 1GB
CPU Athalon 2100+
Gigabyte Motherboard
10/100 and Wireless G Netwowrking cards
Creative Labs Audigy Soundcard
Includes Keyboard and Microsoft optical scroll mouse
Sony DVD burner and Floppy drive
Nvidia GeForce 6200 Video card with VGA and DVI out.

This server only has about 10 hours on it. The case is in very good condition with a nick here or there from storing it on some metal shelves. I really never used it much.

My asking is $500.00 Plus shipping.

The next user is responsable to formatting the storage drives to remove content that they do not have a liscense for. I am including a copy of XP Pro and the other software is freeware i.e. iTunes Slim Server etc, drivers....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.