• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: NEW Rythmik Audio, A370-SE 24dB Subwoofer Plate Amp $200 with FREE SHIP!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale is one NEW! Rythmik Audio, A370-SE 24dB, Non-Servo Subwoofer Plate Amplifier. This is the latest top of the line modular design that the Servo amps are based on. This amp is easily upgradeable to Full Servo operation with the addition of the servo board which is available from Rythmik.

It’s Brand new, Mint, perfect, unused in opened box. It has only been out of the box to inspect, and take photos. I purchased it from Brian @ Rythmik in Oct 06 but never got to the project. I’m onto other things, and would rather have the $. It will come with all the original packaging. SHIPPING IS FREE to the continental US. All others will pay actual shipping to their location.

Info/specs can be found here: http://www.rythmikaudio.com/amplifiers.html

I have pics. I tried to post them but failed... I will email them to you when you contact me. They were taken the day of this posting. 4-9-07.

Payment with paypal only, unless local, then cash. I DO accept credit cards by paypal also. Paypal protects us both. Amp will ship next business day after receiving payment.

I have no feedback here, but I do have 100% feedback as an ebay seller/buyer. I have over 100 flawless transactions since 2000. My Username is chanorama. Scroll down my feedback and you should find other audio equipment I’ve sold successfully to happy customers.

If you prefer, I can set up an ebay auction for you, but to offset the fees, shipping won’t be free. It will be the actual Fed Ex ground charge to your zip code.

Please ask any questions and thanks for looking! Regards, Channing Orsi

Attachments

• sub amp 1.jpg
    sub amp 1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 205
Price Drop

I'd like to sell this ASAP, so I'll go right to my rock bottom...

$150 plus actual shipping to your zip.

Here's another pic. I do have more, and better ones available by email.

P.S. That is cat hair in the pics, not scratches. The Amp is flawless.

Attachments

• sub amp 4.jpg
    sub amp 4.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 162
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.