• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Spasticteapot's Sale-A-Rama. All OBO and for trade!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
First, I have a whopping two gigabytes of ECC PC133 SDRAM, in two 1GB modules. Good for upgrading that older server. Just $60/each, or $100 for both.

Second, I have a PC with the following specs:

-Great big server case
-AMD 2200+ CPU
-512mb RAM
-Nvidia Quadro NVS280 video card w/ dual VGA output (dual monitors!)
-80GB Western Digital hard drive
-CD burner

It's currently lacking an OS - I can install Ubuntu Feisty at no extra charge.

$225/OBO.

I also have this low-end machine. All I can say is that it:
A. works
B. is cheap
C. Has Windows 2k

It's got a PIII @ 600mhz, 192mb of RAM, and a 15GB hard drive, an old CD burner, and a SoundBlaster soundcard. It's useful good for a cheap testing rig - especially if I double the RAM for a small extra fee.

$60, or $75 with the extra RAM

I also have the following computer:
-Matrox G450 dual-VGA video card (I don't know how to configure it for Xinerama...but I know people have!)
-AMD 1Ghz CPU
-384mb of RAM
-20gb hard drive
-CD burner

This would make a great second rig for Ubuntu, or whatever. It's currently in parts, so I could ship it without the case if you'd like.

$120, or $100 without case.

I also have a 5.1 HT reciever, a Sherwood 6105. It's rated for 5x 100wpc into 6 ohms (500W total), or 2x 130w (stereo mode.) It has composite video in/out, S/PDIF input, and all sorts of other goodies. I used it for a while, then replaced it with a vintage Yamaha amp, which I liked better. (The fact that the Yamaha cost something like five times as much when it was new is likely related to this.)

The 6105 has never been used past 20wpc into eight ohms. It's in great shape, and even has the dorky "Dolby" sticker on it. "Like New" is about accurate, really.

$100 OBO.

I also have some really tiny hobby servos - they're only 3.6 grams without the wires! (About 4g with them.) If you have some use for tiny PWM-controlled servos, they're yours for $15/ea, or 3/$40.

I also have some old Nvidia TNT2 video cards. While nothing fancy, these work great for adding a second monitor through a PCI port. $15/ea, or $10 with the purchase of something else.

For my little brother, I have a GameCube without controllers. We have a Wii, so it is no longer needed. It's the shiny "Platinum Edition". $35.
Finally, I have assorted 128mb sticks of PC133 and PC100. $10/ea.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.