• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

IRF610 IRF9610 2SK170 2SJ74 PCM63k CS8412 SM5842 for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys,

I am compiled a list of stuff that I have for sale.

The prices are list for one unit of each part. These parts are new and unused unless otherwise mentioned.

IRF Transistors

IRF610 – 0.30 euro
IRF9610 – 0.35 euro

Toshiba Transistors

2SJ74-BL – 0.50 euro
2SJ74-V - 0.35 euro
2SK170-BL – 0.25 euro
2SK246-GR – 0.25 euro
2SK246-Y – 0.20 euro
2SJ103-BL – 0.40 euro
2SC2240-GR – 0.15 euro
2SK140-BL – 1 euro (only eight pieces)

DAC Chips

PCM64P - 7 euro
PCM58P - 4 euro
PCM63K - 25 euro
PCM61P – 2.5 euro

Receiver Chips

CS8412-CP - socketed before and functioning - 20 Euro each (4 pieces)

Filter Chips

SM5842 - socketed before and functioning - 25 Euro each (only 1 piece left, pending confirmation)

Capacitors

Sanyo Oscons SP 680uf 6.3V – 1.1 euro each

Shipping options:

Shipping is done from Singapore. There are two shipping options:

By registered air parcel

This option takes more of my time as I will need to fill up forms at the post office (not mentioning the long queues). However, it offers more security to the mailed package and tracking is available for certain countries like the US and UK.

This option also cost more than the usual air mail. For example, 200 pieces of 2SK170-BL shipped to the USA should cost about 4 euro.

Normal air mail parcel

This is the fastest and the cheapest method of delivery. However, there will not be any tracking. I will place the components in an envelope, paste a stamp and send it out at a mail box near my residence.

It costs about 1-2 euro, and depending on the weight of the package, it may cost more.

I have sent out over 200 packages (registered and normal mail) and I have yet to lose a package. Delivery of packages to addresses in Italy may be slower to stricter checks at the Milano Customs Office.

I will accept Paypal and the buyer has to pay for the Paypal fees.

Drop me an email if you are interested and I will reply when I am able to. Please bear with me if I am not able to reply asap. Many thanks.

IRF610

Attachments

• irf610.jpg
    irf610.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 3,920
ALPH ONE AND X PARTS

i think this is the right post to ask for......

Who wants to join with me for an order of the missing parts of the Aleph ONE (the pre phono)?

Who needs 2SK389BL 2SC1844 and the IRF9110?
The point is that...if we reach a cetaint number of request for parts...we get a better discount.

I also would like tomebody else to join the order of the IRF240 (not the N version) and the MPS 18 for the ALeph X.

hope there will be somebody interested...

Stefanoo,

i don't think this is the right place to ask, start your own thread.

Whether you buy 1 or 10 generally makes no difference in price for the 2SK389, ONLY difference is knowing where to order it.
Some places offer the 2SK389 for +€10, as many as you like.
But if you know where to look, a single 1 can be had for €2.

Same for the 2SC1844, can be bought for €1/pc, google where to order and you can have it for 25 cents.
Instead of buying 10 pieces of 2SC1844 for your Aleph Ono=> The 2SC1844 can be replaced by a 2SC2240.

PS :
You'll find it extremely difficult to buy a IRF9110, it doesn't exist. :clown:

James: email sent..

Sorry guys for my late replies lately. I was caught up with work. I will try to reply to all the emails as soon as I can.

I will be slower in sending out the packages and I hope that you will be patient with me.

I have two pieces of SM5842APT (unused) for sale if you are keen.

Hi everyone,

I am stopping the selling of the PCM63K and SM5842 chips as I am running low on supplies.

To those that have enquired, I will set aside some supplies for you.

My response to your queries will be very slow these days. Please be patient with me.

Thanks a million

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.