• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

IRF610 IRF9610 2SK170 2SJ74 PCM63k CS8412 SM5842 for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Timmy, Luis, Blair, Bob and Manuel - Your transistors have been sent out today. Apologies for the long delay.

You should receive them within 2 weeks.

And again, due to current work commitments, I am not able to reply emails or to send out your orders immediately. Hope for your understanding.

I am stopping the sale of 2SJ74-BL as my stocks are running low. Fresh supplies of 2SJ74-BL should arrive in 3 months time. I will update when I have more information on this matter. Thanks.

Hi Nic, Steve, Douglas - your transistors have been sent out. You should receive them within 2 weeks. Thanks.

jauhari - Sorry, I do not carry the 2SK389. There are too many fake 2SK389 in the market. I will only source for my transistors and chips from credible suppliers.

Hi Ruach,

I did not mean to hijack the thread, but I need to ask you a question. Sorry.

I do not have permission to send emails to group members yet, but noticed in an old posting that you had a schematic availabe for the Rotel RCD-971. Would you kindly send me a copy via email? Also, would you know where I could find a copy of the service manual for the unit, preferably in pdf format?

Thanks for your time,

Mitch

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.