• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: F4 PCB boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I found some LCDs at Mouser and will try them with a kit soon.
You may contact Algar_emi; he built the attenuator using those boards with Optrex display ( C-51505NFQJ-LB-AJN )
Below picture of his setup.

Attachments

• placetteworking_small.jpg
    placetteworking_small.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 3,235
The boards arrived today. I'm still unable to set the prices, as I didn't receive the final invoice yet.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I still didn't receive my cost info but I don't want to postpone the process any longer.

The amp board has a scoring line and is good for two channels.

The PS board is good for symmetrical supply in stereo setup. If you want dual mono, you will need 2 PS boards.

All boards are gold plated.

The prices include shipping and handling; since I have only 150 amp boards presently (and I was ordering 300pcs but for some reason received less), there is a limit of 2 amp boards per person (good for four channel or stereo balanced configuration)

Amp board $10
PS board $15

Prices in USD, paypal payment to my e-mail address posted here: http://audiosector.com/contact.asp

I will not accept any orders that ask for more than 2 amp boards and payment will be automatiacally refunded. If I get more boards later, additional orders can be made. There is no limit on PS boards though.

All boards will be shipped by airmail, with no tracking and no insurance and I cannot assume responsibility for lost packages. If you need insurance, please add $7 to your order.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 3,203
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.