• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: stuffed k134/j149 Mosfet Amp, Full Complementary Symmetry FET Preamp boards

I have the following for sale:

2x Sound Master TA-477 factory stuffed 120W Mosfet power amplifier modules removed from DIY amplifier. According to my instruction sheets, they have the very rare Toshiba2sK134/j49. Deisgn based on ETI TOP Project 477 with slight modifications. Includes heat sinks. Need simple unregulated power supply to function

1x Sound Master TA-377A Full Complementary symmetry FET stereo preamplifier, utilizing matched pair transistors on RIAA and line amp stages. Has ransistor-based regulation on board. No power transformer.

give me an offer if you are interested.

MOSFETs should be Hitachi 2SK135/J50

Dear Housing,

I just opened the DIY amp for you, but sorry to tell you that the MOSFET transistors are the Hitachi 2SK135/J50.

The 120W amp is exactly as displayed in this website: http://www2.plala.or.jp/takatsugu/PARTS.htm

I haven't replaced anything since I bought them new from an electronics shop, however. Instruction sheets specify that Q10/11 could be 2sk134/135; Q12/13 could be 2SJ49/50; the factory version used the higher rated k135/j50.

I am expecting HK$450 per channel. You know the Japanese website is selling them at a whopping 15000 yen a channel. Pickup is available since I am leaving for Hong Kong in two weeks.

2SJ50s

Attachments

• dscn1358.jpg
    dscn1358.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 591
Yes it's still here!

C$60 (shipping + Paypal fees extra) for the stuffed board and the alps pots, knobs, plus a selector switch made by an unknown company.
Will throw in several used female XLR jacks if you need them. However, that doesn't mean the amp is "balanced".

Deal does not include transformer.

Honinbou
Yes please. I will have it.
Could you email me with a total price including postage to the UK. 5-10 days shipping time is probably the most economical.
My address is michael at arcadianestates dot com
I will need you paypal account name also.
Thanks in advance.
Best wishes.
Michael