• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

National/Panasonic "Fullrange" drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These were pulled from a Sony R-R. They are good quality, with fairly large ferrite motors, reverse half role surrounds, curvilinear cones with a pair of annular rings. The screen "dustcap" begs to be removed and replaced with a phase plug. The Fs is probably pretty high. They are in great shape. I built a pair of crude enclosures that imitate the volume and number of holes in the originals. They don't have much bass, but they sound really nice (to me.) The midrange if smooth and they are nicely extended. I meant to build a mini BassZilla or mount them with a big O.B. woofer. I really think they are worth the effort, but I have projects piling up and I hate to have good stuff lying around unused. I'm asking $15 for the pair shipped to the continental U.S. For an additional $12 (to cover the additional shipping and terminal cups), I'll include my ugly plywood boxes. (They could like nice if you cleaned 'em up and finished them.) Everybody outside the continental U.S.: inquire for shipping.

pj

Attachments

• sonyfr1.jpg
    sonyfr1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 343
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.