• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Peerless HDS Exclusive 4" (830881)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well....i will be using this driver in the car environment <yea it might be frown upon using home drivers in the car but i have used Seas with great results>. Regarding its size, frequency response, distortion performace, measured specs, and cost that makes it a winner for me. Price/performace ratio seems great to me

I know there are other options such as Seas, Scan-speak, etc but those are more costly and pretty easy to get here. I really just want to try them out and if they dont work out, i can try something else.

TurboFC3S said:
What's wrong with the 830872?

Seems like you're driving yourself nuts for little reason, you've been posting all over looking for these. I'm sure they'll release a replacement soon, or just get the non phase plug version.

Yea i know...i think its the fact that I cant get them as the reason why i want them so bad. I decided to just stop and go a different route...maybe some JBL pro driver or the Seas MCA12RC or CA12RCY. Its basically a budget thing and there are so many options out there. Thanks for the advice :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.