• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

6P14P tubes and output transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
planet10 said:
You'll only ship to the US?

I'm straight North of you in Canada.

dave

For fellow DIYers I will ship worldwide. ;)

Also, I can unscrew a choke and OPTs from the chassis and ship them alone to save on shipment. I think the power tranny is fried, but it may be alive... I did not have a chance to test the amp, it was waiting for its destiny in garage few years...

Since I've decided to go with GU-50 I am going to sell all my stuff I bought for smaller toobs. Also, I have some sweep tubes...

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Wavebourn said:
I am sniffing through my garage and putting more items...

On this like the maggie chassi you might benefit from adding a bit of value added... here is a prototpe (that may even be the same OPTs -- its hard to say, your pictures are not great, and you are using eBays built in picture server which sucks.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120049017476

dave

planet10 said:

On this like the maggie chassi you might benefit from adding a bit of value added... here is a prototpe (that may even be the same OPTs -- its hard to say, your pictures are not great, and you are using eBays built in picture server which sucks.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120049017476

dave

Mine look bigger and are vertically mounted. Though, primary colors are the same. Secondary is as well for 8 Ohm.

Unfortunately I have no time to inspect and describe thoroughly like you did...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.