• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS or trade: Velleman K8060 Power Amp kits

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got two sets (2 stereo kit amps) of these Velleman K8060 70/100W amplifier kits for sale. Got them in a trade deal some time a go.
Unassembled and in original boxes (one box has been opened for inpection by me in curiosity) :D

Easy to build for the unexperienced, and good sound for the not so demanding application.

Selling these as in sets of two = one stereo amp
Link to Velleman page:
http://www.vellemanusa.com/us/enu/product/view/?id=522104

Please note:
Heatsinks not included.

Price per stereo set: €40,00 / $55.00 postage included.
I'm also villing to trade for other quality components e.g. opamps, medium power driver transistors, RCA and speaker binding posts etc.

Attachments

• k8060.jpg
    k8060.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 617
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.