• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Raammat, Seas Excel, Usher, BG, Diamond Audio, OZ ALL BRAND NEW + PICS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Over the past few months I have accumulated a large mass of bnib items that I either planned on using and never got to it or my goals simply changed.

EVERY ITEM IS BRAND NEW

I have 100% feedback on ebay and have dealt with several members on caraudio.com, diymobileaudio.com, and diyaudio.com and have sold high end equipment (DLS amplifiers, Diamond 7XXX amplifiers, Ascendant Audio Avalanches, Diamond D9 series subs, Pioneer Touchscreens, OZ Audio SPL subs) to exotic locations (france, hawaii) without any qualms.

Anyways heres the list (EVERYTHING is brand new which means never mounted, never powered, nothing). They have sat in their original packaging upon arrival and the plastic they came in still surrounds it. They are brand new in the truest sense.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Brand New Diamond Audio D9 15" subwoofer $300 shipped (small indentation on cone from shipping, does not affect performance)
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Diamond Audio D5 1200.1 mono amplifier SOLD

Brand New Seas Excel W18E midbass/midranges $300/pair + s/h/pp (home version of Seas Lotus)
they are brand new and were only out of the boxes for a few minutes for pics. They still have the plastic inserts in the mounting holes, are sealed in their plastic bags, and have sat in their Seas Excel individual boxes upon arriving. They are as brand new as you can get

Brand New Usher 9845 dome midranges (missing grill on one, does not affect performance) $181.30 shipped over on partsexpress, I want $120 shipped.

plus more...couldnt fit it all on the first page

Brand New Bohlender Graebener Neo3 planar tweeters $80/pair + s/h/pp (theyre 119.75 shipped over on partsexpress)

Brand New OZ Audio Power Series 15.1 (4000 watts RMS, not a bloated figure or max this is the real deal) $250 + s/h/pp

Brand New Raammat Products

1.5 rolls BXT $70/half roll or $150 + s/h/pp for all of it

5 yards ensolite $11/yard or $50 for all 5 + s/h/pp

2 cans of adhesive $8 + s/h/pp each

I only opened the box to inspect that I received everything, the items have not been handled beyond that. In fact you can see from the pics that the raammat still has the plastic surrounding it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.