• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 300VA, 35-0-35 toroid transformer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Having another go at this:

ILP transformer listed above, price lowered to $30 + actual shipping costs from NY, 14850.

Also, would there be interest in the purchase of the following partly complete "kit" gathered for a Gainklone based mostly off Peter Daniel's circuit? I just finished my AKSA 100W amp and purchased new speakers, then discovered how low my bank account has become (not to mention I still have to finish my Pass Balanced Line Stage preamp). Parts I have have to include are (all are new and unused):

400VA 24-0-24 transformer from Victoria Magnetics
2 4.7uF Black Gate N capacitors
4 1000uF Panasonic FC capacitors
2 220k Vishay/Dale resistors
2 10k Vishay/Dale resistors
2 LM3875T
8 diodes (a couple of different types)
2 heatsinks from MECI (are much cleaner than shown)http://www.meci.com/default.asp?featured=true&partno=310-0281&mode=Search)
1 pair of Vampire M1F RCA jacks
1 set of Vampire BP2 binding posts (for 2 channels)

I'd only charge actual cost + actual shipping. Since these were gathered through many different places, someone can save a lot on shipping if these are the parts they want.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.