• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Monica2 NOS DAC and goodies

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I have a used but unsoldered Monica 2 DAC from Yeo @ DIYParadise, along with two really cute (small) 12V SLA batteries (for the seperate analog/digital power supplies), as well as an Alps Black Beauty 50k pot.

I'm asking $160 shipped to the US. More if shipped elsewhere. Pics and battery dimensions to come tonight.

thanks,

-Tal

Attachments

• p1030821.jpg
    p1030821.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,005
package

Hello,

I'd like to keep the entire kit as a package... the two batteries go well with the analog and digital power supply requirements for the Monica 2, and the pot allows for skipping the preamp. If you'd like all this, then I can check out the shipping to Singapore, but I'd really like to keep it together. The batteries don't actually weigh much as they're very small...

thanks,

-Tal

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.