• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wanted: few capacitors, Panasonic ECQP, Vishay MKP1837, Wima

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm looking for the following:

quantity=2: 680pF Panasonic ECQP polypropylene film capacitors (Panasonic part number ECQ-P1H681JZW). Digi-Key will not ship until May.

quantity=10: Vishay MKP1837 0.1uF capacitors. I can't find them here in the US, so looking for someone with them on hand or someone willing to ship to me (i.e. be a middle-man)

I'm willing to pay a bit extra for these parts, as I'm having trouble locating them and they are holding up a couple projects.

I'm also looking for various Wima capacitors, but don't have a good list now. Feel free to send me an e-mail with whatever you have for sale.

Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.