• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BrianGT 3886, remote pre and chassis for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The BrianGT LM3886 / DIYclub remote pre, the Rev_C / Kook and the Pass Mini-A / A30 clone have shipped.

The Krell KSA-50 clone has shipped.

Please take care of them and send pictures.. :)

I have a ton of email concerning the second Pass Mini-A / A30 clone and the second BrianGT LM3875 and DIYclub remote pre.

If I'm not mistaken I have a payment coming in for the chip amp / rmte pre so it is on hold.

That leaves onlt the Pass Mini-A / A30 clone available and I think I have requests for that. Hold tight and I will report back on that.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.