• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Non Inductive Resistors in Australia

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
Does anyone know where to buy Mills or equivalent resistors in Australia? The only place I knew, W.A.R. Audio in my home town of Perth, is not doing the Axon resistors anymore.

Unfortunately at the time of my last Parts Express order, a month ago, they were out of the 2 ohm and 4 ohm ones I needed.

The other option would be if anyone in Perth (or other parts of Australia) want any, we could order together and share postage. It looks like minimum postage from Parts Express is US$40 for a 2lb pack. This would fit a few resistors in for the postage, I need about 10.

On another note, damping material, I have found this stuff sold locally:
Sound Sorber
does anyone know what it is like or of any other local alternatives?

Cheers
Andrew

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.