• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

More Mosfet output Tx,,Tamura & Tango

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have been preparing to build a new (tube) amp and whilst seeing what I have in my stash-store I found these Tx. Either pair are suitable for use with 2SK176 devices in pure ClassA with zero NFB. I will send a copy of a suitable schematic to any buyer. (it will provide a sane starting point, BUT PLEASE DONT ASK FOR THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE BOUGHT).

The Tango Tx (pair) I had in a full range system and also in a three driver system. They provide wonderful resolution and musicality. The TAMURA Tx (pair) have a little more current handling capability- they also have a definite advantage in most other areas . They were wound to order and cost a king's ransom. These are pretty heavy. (I have another pair in solid cast bronze chassis which are my favourite amps.)

As the above are sitting around collecting dust & having abandoned any thoughts of a tri-amp system, so I am open to realistic offers, as pairs or a job-lot including the Tangos further down the thread list.

Please email me if interested. (I would consider trade/part trade on a top level high mass pu arm &/ low impedance MC cartridge such as a very clean SPU.

Many thanks,
Brianco

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.