• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aussieamps NX150 assembled modules

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
All items are mint and were bought about 2 months ago. Full assembly/instructions included.

I have for sale two assembled and tested Aussieamps NX150 modules.

Full details here: http://www.aussieamplifiers.com/nx150.htm

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

These will set you back £80+postage per channel for the assembled and tested version.

I'm looking for £100 for the pair.

--------------------------------------------------------

I also have the matching PSU-One supply with 80,000uf worth of 100v/105c caps installed.

-LED Status for each Voltage Rail
-2 x Fused outputs for each supply Rail
-On Board Bleed Down Power Resistors
-Double Sided Plated Through Hole PCB
-Fully Solder Masked and Screen Printed PCB
-Includes bleed down resistors for each rail

£50

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
First off, please accept my apologies for the late reply.

Tristanc1 said:
Shin,

Interested in the PS-ONE, if you send me a shipping quote to t6c-0p5 Canada I can send you the money. :)

Tristan

Hi Tristan, shipping to Canada for the supply will be £15 as shown here:

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content1?catId=400036&mediaId=400347

If you want we can call it £60 inc postage?

TomWatson said:
Id be interested in taking those modules off your hands, find out the shipping cost to v0c 1j0 and drop me a PM or email(my account wont let me email you directly yet!), and we should be able to work somthing out. peace

Hi Tom

Postage will be £12 for the two modules. How about £110 all inclusive?

Thanks,
Ant

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
TomWatson said:
110 Euro's is a very aggreable price for me. pm me or email me your email address so we can work out how to pay aswell as addresses. What courier service were you thinking of using?:D

Tom the prices quoted were in pounds sterling(£) since thats the currency here in the UK. So it its considerably more than 110Euro's and according to XE.com currency convertor its about 160Euro's.

Sorry for the confusion but if your still interested then the rest is the same.

I'll be shipping with Royal Mail's "Airmail" service which is about 3-5working days and is insured.

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
Tristanc1 said:
Shin,

Glad Tom made the pounds mistake before I did...I was thinking the same thing..:cool: :smash:

Anyways 60 pounds sounds fine, PM me you're paypal addy and i'll shoot you the funds.

Take care,
Tristan

Thanks Tristan.

Don't seem to be able to email via the forums.

Fire me a mail with your email address to: zeroex_15 (the usual bit here) hotmail.com

And I'll pass along my paypal details.

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
FastEddy said:
I'll take the NX150 pair = 90 pounds, shipped = US$175.00 total ... Yes? ... Is PayPal OK on your end?

If I'm too late, well maybe next time = email me: support@firewirestuff.com

FastEddy:

In the spirit of things on here I'm going to wait until jmmartins gets back to me.

Also shipping to the states is more expensive than the EU so I'd really be wanting £95 inc shipping. If your still interested at that price then I can email you tomorrow if I haven't heard back from jmmartins?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.