• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale OPA627AU Soic Package

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

My Spare Opamp up for sale

1 pcs = Usd$10.00
5 Pcs =Usd$40.00

Buy more can nego price.

Free Shipping Worldwide

Paypal Preferred : Richardgreat@gmail.com

Attachments

• opa3.jpg
    opa3.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 207
Richard doesn't have that many posts, and most of his posts are for selling the odd item (I looked before buying). For most of us..he's pretty far away. Just a note for others in the future..who are prudent and search, before hand..like I do...to say that he's true to his word and things have arrived in a timely manner.

Thanks!

It took me a while to figure out why it took so long to get the op-amps out of the Netherlands.

Amsterdam.

Then, Canada..being the producer of the world's highest grade of Hydroponic weed.

The opamps were wrapped in multiple layers of tin-foil.

I guess they thought I was importing Marijuana seeds, or similar.

We don't need seeds!! We make the best weed already. Everyone wants our seeds, not the other way around.

Something that the seller and the buyer (me) would never think of.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.