• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Plitron and DACT half price sale.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have two (2) tested but otherwise new Plitron toroidal transformers. These are 300VA, 2 X 115 volt input, 2 X 22 volt output, 50/60 Hz, RFI and EMI-shielded, model 077315201, special order transformers. The wait time for these was about six weeks and counting the shipping across borders they cost about $115 apiece. I'll sell them for $50 US each, plus shipping. I'll throw in a Furutech gold-plated IEC AC panel connector with each tranny.

I also have two (2) DACT stainless knobs, each about 1" by 1" with a 6mm hole. Cost $25 each. I'll sell the pair for $25 US, plus shipping.

Email me at "george_cole'at'bellsouth.net" if interested.

I also have two completed LM 3875 gainclones made with premium parts and brass heatsinks attached to two ATI 737 back panels. Complete with signal input and output connectors. Needs only the rest of two ATI 737 chassis and AC cords and strain reliefs to make two ready-to-play monoblocs. If interested, ask me for a complete description and pictures.

George

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.