• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Free (local pickup only) : Sonotube enclosure for 12" driver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For free pickup in the Dallas , Tx area only .

This is a ported sonotube cab (i think about 134 L, tuned to 17 - 18Hz EBS ) I built for my adire shiva 12" (driver not for sale). About the size of an oil drum . Top and bottom endcaps are unfinished birch and the sonotube itself is covered with black carpetting. Worked VERY well for the past two years, but I need to clear some space (blocks the view of the projector screen).

Free, .. but feel free to buy me a 6 pack of beer if you wish :)) . Sorry , I don't have any pics.

Thanks. Mail me if interested

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.