• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pass Aleph5 stuff for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all,

I will not be building another Aleph 5, so I have some stuff left over.

2 mainboards, driver boards.
Cardas bindingposts CCBP (2x)
Cardas rodium plated spades (8x)

2 sets of 6 each matched IRFP 240

Make me an offer!

Best regards,

Jarno Verhoeven.

The boards are from the BrianGT groupbuy indeed, the resistors and capacitors are already soldered on the mainboards. The driver boards are bare, but I think I already have the power-resistors.

I would like to sell everything together, but I am willing to leave out the Cardas items (and sell those separately).
I was thinking along the lines of 30 euros for the mosfets, I am not sure what to ask for the boards.

By the way, I also have two huge heatsinks that I will not be using, but I do think shipping those internationally is very expensive.

So Paul, if you're interested please let me know (either PM or using the forum).

Best regards,

Jarno.

Attachments

• heatsinks.jpg
    heatsinks.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 417
Bump!

Hello all,

Well quite a bit of interest, but lots of people find it hard to just make me an offer. Here goes:

The Aleph stuff (boards and fets), 45 euros
The Cardas stuff (bindingposts and spades), 65 euros
The heatsinks are 15 euros

Best regards,

Jarno Verhoeven.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.