• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

RAKK DAC and pair of Lundahl LL1674

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I havve a New and Usused RAKK DAC from Raleigh/K&K Audio I only goat as far as soldering the LL1572 Digital inputTransformers

I am also including a pair of LL1675 output transformers fur building The Raleigh/K&K passive output stage for the DAC along with a pair of Vishay VTA55 4K3 Resistors for matching the output stage to a 10K pot.

I bought these items new from K & K audio but work and life are going to keep this project from ever materializing for me so away they go

$350 for everything. I have feedback on ebay and Audiogon as "Mcdoug8"

I prefer paypal.

Thanks, Doug

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.