• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Four Dayton Reference 12" Subs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have four brand new Dayton 12" Reference High Fidelity subs for sale:

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=295-464

Easily the best subwoofer in its price range for clean, low-distortion bass. Two of the boxes were opened to inspect the drivers and were immediatly put back in. The other two are still sealed in the large cardboard box they were shipped together in. I had big plans for these guys but with the recent talk of moving out west and my lack of time I'm just going to sell these, along with some other stuff (keep your eyes open!).

I'd like $100 each for them.
$190 if you buy two.
$370 if you buy all four.

Shipping is on you.

Thanks!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.