• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Superclock 3 V2.5 (27Mhz) (SACD)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Brand new, never used, never had time to install. I guess I thought mine was better! I was going to keep it to experiment with to see if my clock was better, to prove such to myself - or get slapped about by the superclock..yah never know...

Point being, is I've had it for over a year, and I've never got around to installing it. I'll let it go now. Otherwise it'll just sit around longer.

Make me a realistic offer. Sells for $320US at Parts Connexion.

PS, I only get email Monday-Friday, the supplied email is my work one.

Still have 24 or so OPA627AP's to trade for SMD package versions.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.