• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Spasticteapot's totally random F/S/T thread.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, here's the stuff I need to get rid of. Everything is OBO, and, of course, for trade.

What I've got for sale:

Networking:

I have four APC 802.11b extra-small portable-size wireless routers. These are dandy for use in hotel rooms - just plug 'em into th ethernet jack. They're 100% NIB, too. $30 each, 2/$50.

I also have multiple brand-new 802.11b Linksys WUSB11 wireless adapters. Range is only a shade worse than my Orinoco Gold USB card, and they can be hacked for an external antenna if you really want to. This is the WUSB11 v4 - it works perfectly with Windows, but unlike every other version of the WUSB line, it won't work with Linux (except if you're using NDISwrapper and the KDE Wifi-manager program.)

$15 each, 2/$25.

I have a 7dbi 2.4ghz (802.11x) wifi antenna, too. It's a generic brand antenna, but from experience with another one of these, I can say they're not bad at all, and will give a nice boost in range to your wireless router or wireless card.

$20.

Computer Hardware:

I have a PC with the following specs:
-1.8ghz P4
-512mb RAM
-40GB Seagate HDD
-48x CDRW drive
-16x CD-ROM drive
-Dual-head Quadro4 28 video card for DUAL MONITORS!

This spiffy - albiet old-school - workstation will set you back only $250. Should work 100% under Linux - IIRC, the Quadro series works pretty well under Xinerama. Of course, you can use Windows if you want.

Assorted 256mb and 128mb sticks of PC133 and PC100 SDRAM. 256mb sticks are $25 each or 2/$45, 128mb sticks $10 or 4/$30.

I have a Sony 52x CD burner - brand new! Only removed from packaging once to see if it works. The original packaging was torn up due to massive stupidity, but it still has that "New-CDROM" drive smell. It's also a bit shorter than my other CD burner - should work great in a SFF case. $20.

What I want:

-Bohlender-Graebner ribbons
-Dayton RS180's or similar.
-Monsoon planar panels
-Seas Excels/Nextels/Hexcels/Whatever-the-Cels.
-Any good midwoofers or tweeters you can think of.
-Assorted cheap speaker bits.
-Anything I did'nt add above.
-A circle cutting jig for a router.

dshortt9 said:
I have a pair of ribbons from an Apogee Duetta 2 salvaged from a OOPS accident. Any interest? Too heavy to ship but I'm in Milwaukee. They are about 50 pounds each with intact ribbons and magnets.

Synonyms for my answer:

It is so; as you say or ask: absolutely, agreed, all right, assuredly, aye, gladly, indubitably, roger, undoubtedly, unquestionably, willingly, yea. Informal: OK, uh-huh, yeah, yep. Slang: right on. See affirm

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.