• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Drivers for Sale - Scan-Speak,Vifa,Usher,more!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all.
I have two pairs of Usher 8945a and one pair of 9950 tweets. Two 8945a's are on e-bay now. All have never been used, climate controlled storage.

Also, I have Vifa XT25 pair, lightly used, pair of Scan-Speak D2010/8513-00 19mm (3/4") dome (used with Proac 2.5 clone with SS 8535) and a Adire Audio 15" Brahma which would be a monster home sub which is used but 100% functional and clean appearance.

Oh yea, a Rockford Fosgate 800w car amp. Can you tell I'm engaged? lol Search sellers other items for more auctions. *Not all will make it to e-bay.

I have much cabinet making experience and can build the two-way Usher speaker with Dennis Murphy's x-over or other. We can figure out cost.
I didn't realize there was so much! bigalva@hotmail.com with questions. link to e-bay auction
another

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.