• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

With heavy heart, selling Lowther DX-3's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I really hate to let these go but I've other projects I'd like to try.

These have the new style whizzer.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

New DX-3's cost $1,095.00 a pair, plus tax!

I'll add in a pair of Decware Gizmo's too, they retail at $100.00 per pair, plus tax & shipping.

See Jon at Lowther America's review of the Gizmo's, you'll find his views of the Gizmo's in his personal system in the tweeks & stuff section of his site. It's interesting reading. The Gizmo's give you complete control of the drivers characteristics, shouldn't be missed!
http://www.lowther-america.com/

The Gizmo's come with enclosures I built for them......

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I'm selling the set for $900.00 FIRM + shipping.
I will ship these anywhere, I'll also crate them in plywood to insure they reach you in the perfect condition they're in now. Insurance is your option.

One thing to note, new Lowther's can sound quite shrill until they break in. These have about 200 hours on them so you'll be spared that phase. Also the Gizmo's will let you tune them to your room and system.

I think this is a very good buy for anyone wanting to try one of the Cadillac's of fullrange drivers.

E-mail me with any questions you might have. barton.rick@mchsi.com

Thank you.

Rick Barton

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.