• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wtb: Deqx 2.6p

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It's not something I'm willing to document, as the wizard aspect is supposed to stay deeply buried in the box. I am the company techno-gimp. They keep me in the basement, an entertian me by throwing electroinc and technological puzzles into the basement with me. Every now and then they let me out to speak to the public. Other than that, the mods should be obvious and standard.

For the buying public, it is just a host of well throught out standard pooging and 'tuning' of the sound. This, in an attempt to make it a 'market leading' device. The buyer is supposed to revere it in hushed tones.

DIY guys can puke all over me for doing standard things and calling it wizardry. It's not me who will be calling it 'wizardry', but the buying public. To them, I remain silent. Let them do what they do, which is to 'get off' on great tunage, when they buy the piece with the proffered speakers and ancillary equipment. Then they wax poetic about the sound, share that information...and the company ganers sales. Standard Audio world stuff.(Yes, this is a commerical enterprise)

To DIY guys, I look at them and shrug my shoulders, and say, 'Nothing special. Standard stuff'. But that's about it! ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.