• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Yamamoto A08-S tube amplifier, mint condition

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling an almost brand new one in a perfect-mint condition. The amp is great but I happen to have another one which I like even better.

Because I feel the prospective buyers would feel safer to buy something from an ebay seller, I have just posted it on ebay.de with the auction number 320075174508.

I bought the amp from the European importer, taxes and shipping to Europe have been paid here, so I believe financially the amp would be of interest to European buyers (insured shipping to other continents would cost a lot!).

Let me reply to you and possible other interested people right here, rather than emailing you.

All but the last question you can find answered to you if you check my post, listed on ebay.de with the title: "Yamamoto A08-S Röhrenverstärker Tube Amplifier 45 Tube".
The amplifier which to *my taste in my system* performs better is the Pass First Watt F-3 which I have.

Most likely, due to several reasons, my amplifer would not of interest prospective buyers outside Europe: high cost of insured shipping, high cost of oveseas bank transfer and the fact that Yamamoto makes these amps with one power supply voltage only, either the 220/240V or 110/120 - mine was made for European 220Volts. And no customs/tax have to be paid buy European Union buyers, since it has already been paid on my amp.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.