Linkwitz ASP PCB's, and other odd's and ends - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 20th January 2007, 06:04 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Linkwitz ASP PCB's, and other odd's and ends

Hi all,

A few things for sale, bought all this with the intention of doing an active crossover(except for the woofers), but i'm now using a PC-x-over so it never really panned out, nothing was every soldered or put together everything is as I recieved it.

2 of Bob Ellis's PSU 2.2 kits, cost me $75 Canadian including shipping still in their packaging $55 canadian shipped to canada $60 canadian shipped to the states.

2 Linkwitz Riley ASP PCB's, cost me $140 Canadian shipped, looking for $100 Canadian, shipped in Canada, $105 shipped to the states.

2 Rockford fosgat 'punch'(P110S4) 10" car subs, never hooked up, don't have boxes but can pack well paid $189 for them, looking for $50 + shipping for both.

Contact me on here if you have any questions, paypal okay or email transfer if you're in Canada. I can get pictures of everything if interested.

Thanks for looking!
Tristan

p.s check my Feedback on Audiogon under Tristanc1.
Old 21st January 2007, 10:48 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Tristan,

I'm interested in one of the PSU 2.2 kits. Will you sell just one? If so, please let me know how much, shipped to USA zip code 92009. I can do PayPal or ??

Thanks,

James
Old 22nd January 2007, 01:45 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Interested in the other PSU 2.2 Kit shipped to USA 29201. I can PayPal you. E-mail me with your contact information and we can get started. Thanks!
Old 22nd January 2007, 03:00 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Hi guys,

M0tion you've got PM. I'll sell the ps kits for $25 USD each which includes shipping for the both of you. James, I can't pm you so shoot me a pm and we can firm up the details, if you don't have any other questions you can send the money via paypal to this address camerontristan-@-hotmail-.-com (remove all the dashes), and i'll ship out as soon as I get the money.

Thanks guys,
Tristan
Old 22nd January 2007, 05:22 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Default Payment sent - No PM yet....

Hi Tristan,

It appears I can't send or receive PMs until I've made a few posts and get released from newb probation. I've been lurking and absorbing all the great info on this site for almost a year, but this was my first post. I guess I'm not one to jump into things hastily!

Anyway, I've sent a Paypal payment for the power supply. Send it out at your convenience; I'm in no hurry.

Many thanks,

James
Old 22nd January 2007, 05:36 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

Recieved both payments, i'll ship em' out to the both of you today.

Thanks!
Tristan
Old 22nd January 2007, 06:16 PM   #7
diyAudio Member

Are those Linkwitz PCBs the ones that are needed for the Linkwitz Orion?
Old 22nd January 2007, 06:53 PM   #8
diyAudio Member

Motion,

Yes they're the pcb's for the linkwitz orion, if interested i'll knock the price down to $85 USD shipped since you bought the psu kit aswell. Never soldered, comes with the manual and everything.

Let me know,
Tristan
Old 22nd January 2007, 07:13 PM   #9
diyAudio Member

Just to clarify, it's the package described here?

http://www.linkwitzlab.com/orion_construction.htm

Thats a tremendous discount considering Linkwitz wants $290 for all of that stuff. It's very tempting...
Old 22nd January 2007, 07:39 PM   #10
diyAudio Member

No it's not the full deal it's these,

http://www.linkwitzlab.com/pcb.htm#ASP

scroll down a bit, it's just the pcb's. The seas excel drivers were a little to rich for my blood so I had intended to use other drivers that were slightly less expensive in an OB but use the ASP x-over seeing as it has eq, ps, and all sorts of other things included in the design on a well laid out pcb. They come with 5 pages of documentation, and all the info for determining the component values is available on the 'active filters' page on his site, he sells these for $110 US including shipping. It seemed a better deal to me than $290, considering I was never going to use seas drivers and would have to change everything anyways

If you have any questions let me know,
Tristan

Hide this!Advertise here!