• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Not sure if this is the correct format to post an ad (or 2)..Have a Kinergetics KBA-75 amp (75 watts ,class A) that has been modified with a Lazarus 6922 tube first stage. Both company's are out of business. One channel works fine. I'd like to find an outstanding Techie or sell this amp..It's black, very heavy, good parts too. Needs TLC....then My InnerSound Eros 1 electrostatics (speakers) are also up for sale. Paid $3k for them.3 years ago.. They are in great shape, that means they look and sound great..Asking $1700. They come with a 200 watt per channel subamp and crossover control all in one unit.No boxes..so maybe local pick up? ..then I have a nice pair of custom All Vifa speakers..8",3" and 1" ...paid $1200 for them. They are open backed for midrange and handle lotsa power and look very nice in teak...$450:..you can email me at- MARKLSHANE1942@yahoo.com....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.