• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

4 Sale: Vintage JBL L40 Adjustable Crossover "Pair" (2 way)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I have a Pair of Vintage(Mid 70"s) JBL L40 adjustable Crossovers for sale...

They are in Excelent Shape and can handle from 50w to 200w and have an adjustable crossover frequency of between 350hz to 2.5khz and are built from top quality components....

I really have no idea what these are worth so I will throw $50 for the pair out there as a Price...If it is too high let me know and if it is Too Low then also let me Know (I doubt someone will tell me if it is too low).....

I would also be interested in a possible Trade...I am in need of a 12 in speaker for a Guitar or Bass amp that i would be willing to trade them for...I also have the Original Cabinets which are also in good shape if someone wants them but they would be very expensive to ship...
I also have the Tweeters that go with these but the Dust Caps have been Pushed in so they may not be of any use but I will throw them in with the crossovers if someone wants them......

If anyone is interested and would like to see some Pictures of them let me know....

Thanx

Hi, Here is a Picture of one of the Crossovers (the other is still in the Speaker Box) but the other is Totally identical...

I also have the schematic for the Crossover if you need it....

Cheers

Attachments

• jbl l40 crossover.jpg
    jbl l40 crossover.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 87
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.