• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: HiVi B3S project (drivers and filter) - $32 + shipping

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These parts are left over from my HiVI B3S project. I copied the filter design from zaphaudio.com, so these parts are perfect for the Zaph Audio HiVi B3S Single Driver project.

I am selling to two of each of the following:

HiVi B3S full range driver

The BSC filter
.8 mh air core inductor (Jantzen)
2x 16 ohm non-inductive 2% resistors (Dayton)

The notch filter
.1 mh air core inductor (Jantzen)
4.3 uf polupropelane capacitor (Dayton)
30 ohm non-inductive 2% resistor (Dayton)

The .1 mh air core inductor needs to be unwound to .08 mh, otherwise the center frequency of the notch filter will be too low. The filters are not assembled.

HiViB3S-cart.jpg

The retail price of all these parts is $42.58. My price is $32 + shipping from 98001. I am willing to sell these without the BFC filter for $25 shipped.

My email address is danspublic AT gmail DOT com

Terms for Seattle area: I live in Bellevue. If you can come pick this up, I'll throw in an unfinished bipole center channel enclosure I built. (aprx. 24" x 5" x 6") Cash or postal MO, no personal checks please.

Terms for USA: I accept payment via Paypal, or a mailed postal money order. Shipping is up to you, so long as there is a tracking number.

Terms for ROW: If you are anywhere in North America, Europe or Australia, I will ship only after receiving payment via Paypal, or after I cash in your money order. You must also agree to purchase these items as-is, and take complete responsiblity for the package once I send it.

References: I bought a Behringer mic and mixer from Timn8ter a couple of months ago, and I occasinally buy/sell computer stuff on the forums at arstechnica.com. My reviews

More info:

I was using these as desktop speakers for a while. Nearfield imaging was as clear as headphones, without sounding like it's inside your head.

HiVi-B3S-Desk.jpg

(enclosures not available, they were used with a different project)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.