• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

MMG-W pair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of MMG-Ws, 2.5 years old that I don't have a place for anymore. These maggies have a small sweet spot but the spot is indeed sweet.
In some ways I like these maggies the best. One panel and no crossover so they are just so smooth and you place them on the wall.
The beige socks on these are less than perfect, there's some wear and small stains and a paint drop, I'd probably re-sock them in black if I was keeping them. The mounting brackets I painted gold.
Unlike other maggies, it takes nothing special to drive these.
Anyways, the first $145 takes em. Ships in original box for about $24.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.