• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2x ucd 400

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am going to have 2 extra modules, brand new in the box. I paid roughly 300 dollars for them, and seeing as they are new, I think $250 would be fair including shipping. No import, no shipping charges, so steal these from me and build an amp! Paypal is A-OK, no fees either.

Thanks for looking, need to sell these quick, so make an offer if you think my price is off.

e-mail me at daryanlenz@gmail.com

Joined 2005
Paid Member
BWRX -

This is why I moved this transaction into the PAYPAL Dispute as soon as I did.

He said he was going to ship on Jan 15th/16th, and never responded to any emails regarding the shipment.

He has since responded to the PAYPAL Dispute (early today)saying he was out of town and unable to respond to his email, but I checked the DIYAudio.com member log (click on name or avatar), I saw that he was on this very "for sale thread" on the 19th checking this post - after already confirming the sale and accepting my payment the prior week.

I usually give 21 to 30 days before escalating a non-delivery issue, but I just had a too bad a feeling on this to just wait and see.

Anyway, got a tracking notice with his response and hopefully all is well (I just hope the modules are not blown).

If all is well I will formally appologize here.

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.