• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Local Trade

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anyone want to trade for a Sansui BA-5000. It works good but has a couple minor issues. The fan is hardwired to operate on power up rather than use the thermal circuit and the power switch is upside down as the top half of the switch was shorted and the bottem half was used. Works good. Lots of power 300 watts down to a 2 ohm load. Lights work good. Cosmetically a few scuffs ect, but nothing dramatic. I can send photos. I'd like to trade locally (Greater Vancouver, BC) for audio gear, ie: tube amp, speakers ect. If you are looking for a poewr house amp and have soemthing you don't need email me at

mbeka@shaw.ca

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.