Amphenol Connectors - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 7th January 2007, 09:31 PM   #1
SRMcGee is offline SRMcGee  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Amphenol Connectors

Folks:

I purchased a large assortment of Amphenol connectors from some guy on e-bay in order to build a few umbilical cables for some 2 chassis tube preamplifier projects and ended up with far too many to use. Figuring it was time I “paid it forward” for all of the help folks here at diyaudio have provided me, I’m offering small sets of Amphenol connectors. The goal here is to enable people to make umbilical cables. I tried to organize the excess connectors into sets containing four parts: a male panel mount connector; a female panel mount connector; a male cable connector; and, a female cable connector. Some of the sets are incomplete, so purchasers of those sets will have to source the missing piece(s) elsewhere. However, at these prices, the extra effort ought to be well worth it.

These Amphenol connectors are made of metal (except for a plastic insert in each of the panel mount parts) and have never been used.

Here is what’s available:

4 sets of 12 pin connectors (one set is pictured). $30/set

3 sets of 12 pin connectors (the male panel mount connector is missing) $25/set

1 set of 12 pin connectors (cable connectors only – both panel mounts are missing) $20

3 sets of 10 pin connectors (the male panel mount connector is missing) $20/set

2 sets of 10 pin connectors (cable connectors only – both panel mounts are missing) $15/set

1 set of 2 pin connectors (two female panel mounts & 2 male cable connectors) $15

I live near Philadelphia, PA (USA). Shipping is extra, but my cost is your cost. My employer has a bulk rate deal with UPS, so within the U.S. ground shipping will likely be under $5 per set. US mail is usually more cost-effective for international shipments. I’ll ship anywhere and will quote shipping prices upon request.

If interested, please contact me at scott dot leventhal at westpharma dot com.

Regards,
Scott
Attached Images
File Type: jpg amphenol (small) 010707.jpg (20.9 KB, 113 views)
Old 7th January 2007, 09:32 PM   #2
SRMcGee is offline SRMcGee  United States
diyAudio Member

Here's another photograph of one of the sets of the 12 pin Amphenol connectors.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg amphenol (standing small) 010707.jpg (18.7 KB, 110 views)

Hide this!Advertise here!