• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

*rare*brand New Avalanche 18 Brand New *rare*

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I currently have a brand new Ascendant Audio Avalanche 18, it is in absolutely perfect condition and has sat in its box over the past few months waiting to be installed but I never got to it. My situation has changed and it is now up for sale.

It has incredible specifications and performs phenomenally, which is one of the main reasons why its considered one of the greatest home theater subs once available.

Fs 16hz
Xmax 27mm

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

$500 + s/h/pp

Im located in Northeast Indiana

You can contact me at
email: thadmorken2289@gmail.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.