• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Quad ESL63 panels

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have just finished restoring my Quad ESL63s and now have a full set of 8 (4 bass and 4 treble) panels available for someone to build their own ESL speaker.

These panels will need to be rebuilt with new mylar diaphrams. To assist with that, this package will many items from ER Audio for the rebuild as part of this package. All you'll need to add is the mylar and a tension gauge. Instuctions will be included on a CD.

$300 for the package of 8 Quad panels and the rebuild parts. Buyer pays shipping from zip 95010. Paypal prefered.

Good luck with *your* project!

Cheers,

David

Attachments

• quad panels.jpg
    quad panels.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 338
nyatt said:
Can you please give me information on exactly what you have, and what would be included? Do I need to provide the conductive material for the mylar. I have a pair of 63's I am staring at right now that need some panel help.
Thanks,
Matt

Hi Matt,

Apologies for not responding before now. The whole group of parts were sold - and quickly. I'd suggest you contact the folks at ER Audio (Austrailia) who do have the stuff you're looking for.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

David

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.