• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

for sale/trade original tda1541s1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi for sale/trade is genuine original used tda 1541a s1 (single crown selection) I can ensure that it is original not fake because it is instaled from factory in my marantz cd player :D

actualy I have never chance to hear this player as player - from the begining I did not modified it ,using it as only transport(very solid aliuminium chasis and very good cdm1 MKII drive)

now I will bring this cdp to local digital expert which will fit in clock and quality SPDIF, AES/EBU and some i2s balanced digital interfaces to mach my dac better and to mach better my future ultimate dac :smash:

he will throw up analog part from this cdp so its ability to solder out CAREFULLY this dac chip which is rare and famous for non fatiquing analog like sound.

I would like to trade it for 2x AD1865n-k (I will pay extra money)

or would like to sell let say for 65eur.

here is picture of this chip -

chip

Attachments

• pb220840.jpg
    pb220840.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 205
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.