• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PA Amps For Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
EV 7300A

EV 7300A Good condition.
Power quoted is just before clipping into ~8.5ohms

Ch A- 280.004W
Very little offset
Ch B- 294.12W
Very little offset
Bridged- 660W

This one could probably benifit from more capacitance.
$150

Attachments

• sp_a0156.jpg
    sp_a0156.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 298
Mackie FR M1400i

This ones kinda of a wreck. All 4 psu caps are bulged and all 4 rail fuses blown. Don't know much background other than the amp was clogged with dust balls and so probably overheated..
I get 65.8-0-65.8, and then 6-0, 0-9, and 100v from the 6 to 9. Probably just not metering it right. Anyway, torriod seems fine. Lots of good parts, and the chassis is in good shape. I'll start at $75 but make me an offer. Thanks!

Attachments

• sp_a0161.jpg
    sp_a0161.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 316
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.