• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PA Amps For Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all, up for sale is a pile of amps I've collected the last couple years.
I'm selling to finance a try at a KSA-50 and to please the wife.
All amps come from a rental shop and should be expected to have some wear from use.
I have 6 Crown D150's, 1 Crown D75, a Ramsa WP-9110, and a Urei 6250 Studio amp. I will post pics and descriptions as time allows. I can email more photos if desired. Thanks!

Crown D75

A Crown D75 in good working condition. This amp was tested for output power and THD last April and has not seen use since. Not sure of the date of manufacture from the serial #. Maybe someone could shed some light. $75.00

Attachments

• img_0957.jpg
    img_0957.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 832
Update

So, to hopefully spark a few buyers I am testing all the amps one by one. Testing will involve reforming the filter caps and looking at a square wave. Other tests can be performed on request.

First Up is DC150 #4. Filter caps reformed great and both channels pass a clean square wave.

Update

Ok, all the Crown amps have been checked. Most of the filter caps reformed well but they should still be replaced soon.

Some of the IOC leds are not working. A quick look showed it is probably a bad connection somewhere, but who knows. At least one is working on each amp.

The only amp that showed any questionable behavior was #3. There is about -1v of offset at idle into a 6ohm load. It amplified a sqaure wave well and up to spec, IOC kicked in at about 66 watts. I did not try to adjust the offest.

I am testing the Ramsa and Urei amp now.

Thanks!

Ok, both the Ramsa and Urei amps have been tested.
Caps reformed great in both amps.
The Ramsa did 271W and 279W into 3.9ohms with a +4dBu unbalanced input. The amp had more power to deliver for sure, but +4 is as hard as I can drive it.

The Urei did 378W and 370W into 3.9ohms. This was just before any distortion could be seen on the scope. The clip led on channel one didn't illuminate. However it lit with channel two when it clipped. Weird.

I'll give it another week until fleabay.
Thanks!

AB Precedent Series 400

A very nice, well built amp. Makes the second best sqare wave on the scope of all the amps I have for sale.
All original inside.

Power quoted is just before clipping into ~8.5ohms:

Ch A- 197.87W
3mV offset

Ch B- 206.40W
8mV offset
Bridged- 501.76W

$150

Attachments

• sp_a0158.jpg
    sp_a0158.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 319
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.