• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

At cost group buy of Aleph boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Guys (Gals too, if any)

Based on lots of recent requests, I am willing to buy a new round of boards and offer them at cost (plus actual shipping).

For 50 boards, the cost would be $9.00 /per board. (4 wks)

2.5 Oz copper
Standard thickness

Single sided, no plated through holes
Top side silkscreen, green solder mask.

A two sided (only for plated holes) would increase the cost to $12/board.

If we could get 100 boards, the price would be 8.00 ea

Best Regards,

Dale

P.S. This is using the Patented designs of Nelson Pass, PCB layout from BrianGT

Class AB from AlephX?

Ive read a lot of the thread but Im a bit uncertain on the final result. Is it 50 watt class A? Im hoping to build something like the X150 multi-channel with fairly low bias.
Does this design cross over to A-B once the bias current is exceded?
Im building the Linkwitz Orion speakers and I need 8 channels with equal gain and sensitivity. 4 of those channels will drive the bass and need to be capable of 100 watts the other four will be considerably less. If I biased the channels differently could I avoid the heat and still have equal gain and sensitivity on all 8 channels?
Id really like to use a pass design but I dont want a heater bigger than about 600-800 watts.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.