• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Lovoltech LU1014D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a very small supply of these chips. I am selling pairs of them for £6. They are unmatched and straight from the manufactures tube. I bought them in the group buy. I will be accepting online payments by paypal only ,otherwise sterling cash at your own risk ( ie if I receive it in the post) . I can post anywhere in the world. There are no discounts for larger purchases. Just so people get a fair chance.
Happy new year!
cheers
dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.