• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Jordan VTL enclosures- make me an offer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of well constructed VTL enclosures for Jordan 92's. The enclosures are constructed out of 3/4" high grade marine ply and then beautifully finished with a high gloss black paint.
I recently change by reference speakers which has left me with little need for another full range pair so i am offering my enclousres to anyone who is willing to pick them up.
Things you need to know:
1. The enclosures are complete with Cardas binding posts and are based on the recommended enclosure design published on Ted's website.
2. I have pulled the drivers for future use on another project so this offer is for the enclosures only.
3. One of the enclosures was knocked over so has a several inch long scratch and a chip on one corner which is basically why i am offering these enclosures at not specified price... basically make me an offer and come pick them up.
4. Pick up is in San Francisco, California.
5. As i mentiomed in point 4 yopu can either live with the scratch or decide to refinish the cabinets yourself.
6. I also have the parts (resitor and inductor) for the baffle compensation circuit that i never commpleted... again make me and offer and they are yours.
I have attached an image of the finished cabinets

Attachments

• dscn0772.jpg
    dscn0772.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 190
Ummm... it is less the cost of shipping and more the time and money it would take in order to box them correctly.
I actually just shipped 120 lbs from Utah (2days) and it cpst $72.00. These cabinets weigh probably in at around 15-20 lbs each so shipping would not be that bad... my zip is 94103.

If you make me a decent offer on the cabinets i would consider shipping.

Thanks for looking

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.