• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

old technics SU-Z400

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi im new to this site but im on here cause im looking to buy a complete or parts for a technics su-z400 amp because i killed mine and the bloke who i took it to 2 be fixed said that i cant get parts for something that old so im now on the hunt for parts or a whole amp dose any one have any thing cheers
d.

cutcat said:
hi im new to this site but im on here cause im looking to buy a complete or parts for a technics su-z400 amp because i killed mine and the bloke who i took it to 2 be fixed said that i cant get parts for something that old so im now on the hunt for parts or a whole amp dose any one have any thing cheers
d.

Check out the Audiokarma forums.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.