• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Trade: Phono Headshell's wanted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am looking for a good quality phono cartridge headshell or two. I have some chips to trade like: LM3776 LM3886, OPA627, OPA637, PGA2310 and 11, OPA2134, LT1210 (smd) TPA6120, OPA549T BUF 634 and a host of others that I dont need. Also some quality jumberwires for the headshell could be of interest (silverplated or solid silver).
The Headshell must be straight (for S-arm) and with standard SME socket. Gold terminals and good quality a must.
I also have a bunch of other components to trade, so send me an email if you think you have a good headshell you want to trade off.

Steen:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.